Born This Way Foundation’s mission is to support youth mental health and work with and for young people to build a kinder, braver world. One way we do that is by following the lead of our global Advisory Board, a cohort of young people ages 15-24 who are change-makers, advocates, and leaders across the world making significant strides to make kindness cool, validate the emotions of young people, and eliminate the stigma surrounding mental health.
Whether they’re using technology to foster empathy and inclusivity, speaking on global leadership summit panels, or even sharing about our latest research in Teen Vogue, our Advisory Board is building a kinder, braver world for us all. We’re so excited to celebrate them, and invite you to keep scrolling and learn what they’ve been up to:
- Meera joined Oprah Winfrey at the UCLA Wisdom of Wellness Mental Health Summit to share her story and mental health advocacy.
- Malavika spoke at the Girl Up Global Leadership Summit.
- Khloe has teamed up with #HappyPeriod to bring menstrual health education to preteens and teens in need.
- Joseph joined TikTok in “celebrating and recognizing the collective visibility and impact of their LGBTQIA+ community” during their Pride Creator Ball.
- Livia wrote in Teen Vogue about how the mental health crisis disproportionately impacts LGBTQ+ youth featuring findings from our Kind Communities: Perspectives from LGBTQ+ Young People report.
- Desmond and Livia joined CBS New York to share about our work at Born This Way Foundation.
We are so proud and grateful for our Advisory Board and for you as a member of our Born This Way Foundation community. Together, we will build the kinder, braver world we know is possible.