We are so grateful for the tens of thousands of you who have already joined our global #BeKind21 movement to build kinder, more connected communities that foster mental wellness.
A few examples of how you’re practicing kindness toward yourself and others for #BeKind21:
- Kindness is sharing kind messages on your mailbox 📫💖
- Kindness is giving your furry friends a sweet treat 🐾
- Kindness is writing notes to students, administration, teachers, and staff 💌
- Kindness is picking up trash 🗑
- Kindness is sharing snacks 🍎🧦
- Kindness is serving your community 🧦
7. Kindness is self-care through meditation 🧘♀️
As members of our Born This Way Foundation community, you know kindness is action that can show up in a number of ways. Every single time you share a kind word or note with a friend or stranger, remind yourself you are loved, volunteer in your community, or do any other act of kindness, we hope you know they add up. They add up to a world where people feel loved, affirmed, appreciated, respected, and supported.
Thank you for helping to build that kinder, braver world through #BeKind21 and beyond.