#BeKind21 has just begun, and we’re already in awe of the ways you’re showing up for yourselves and others! Check out some of our favorite acts of kindness thus far, and don’t forget to sign up for #BeKind21 here: https://bornthisway.
1. As Teen Talk Hotline knows, kindness is using your voice and advocating for what you believe in.
2. These students are celebrating #BeKind21 by taking care of their mental health as they head back to school.
3. As Yvette puts it, kindness is choosing to see the good in yourself and others.
5. The Kindness Rocks Project works to make someone’s day by painting rocks with an inspirational phrase or kind compliment like the one below.
6. This kindness punk is helping a friend in need.
7. The folks at Kate Spade are being kind to their bodies by trying a digital or outdoor workout or meditation class.
8. Research shows that practicing gratitude can help your mental health. The employees at Bumkins are being kind to their mind by making a list of 5 things they’re grateful for.
9. GlamourGals will be sending seniors letters letting them know they are loved and cared for.
10. BTWF co-founder Cynthia Germanotta shows with her flower mask, kindness is to #kindlymask and keep yourself and others healthy!
Continue the celebration with us today with our Executive Director Maya Smith at 2:30pm PST/ 5:30pm EST at facebook.com/bornthiswayfoundation!