From our BTWF Impact Report, we know Channel Kindness is a vital Born This Way Foundation program that validates the emotions of young people, provides them with a source of hope and comfort, and empowers them to believe in themselves + share their story.
And now, we want to help bring the kindness, bravery, and resilience of Channel Kindness into your classroom. With the below resources and tools, we hope to further support you, engage your students, and inspire your class to create a kinder and braver world!
Check out our Channel Kindness curriculum here!
Please find additional curriculum assets below:
- BRAVE SPACE AGREEMENT – Help foster a safe, affirming space in your classroom using our Brave Space agreement.
- GLOSSARY OF KEY TERMS – Learn and understand the key terms of our curriculum.
- THE GOLDEN RULES OF STORYTELLING – Check out these tips for helping your students tell their story.
- CHANNEL KINDNESS STORY EXAMPLES – Here are a few of our favorite written, audio, and video Channel Kindness stories!
- TO DOS AND DON’TS OF TALKING ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH – Talking about mental health requires empathy and understanding. Check out these tips to help encourage acceptance, respect, and empathy in your classroom.
- RESOURCES – Have mental health resources readily available for the young people in your classroom.