Even though Random Acts of Kindness Week has come and gone, we celebrate kindness every day of the year!
Check out some of our favorite acts from last week – we hope these inspire you to engage in acts of kindness in your own community!
1. To support the healthcare workers in her area during the pandemic, Susan sent cookies to her local hospital. To learn how you can support doctors, nurses, and those in the healthcare field right now, check out Susan’s tips here.
2. Our CHANNEL KINDNESS book author Juan Acosta discussed the importance of mental health, encouraging everyone to practice self-care.
It's #RandomActsofKindness Week & our guest is #LGBTQ+ & #mentalhealth advocate @JUANACOSTA__ who began his activism through kindness, is in @ladygaga's book "Channel Kindness" & a reporter on @BTWFoundation Channel Kindness platform. Be kind & tune in! https://t.co/ovKmWRgr2U pic.twitter.com/RGCcd3KvEZ
— Minding Your Mind (@MindingYourMind) February 18, 2021
3. Too Small to Fail and Born This Way Foundation created a “Let’s Share Kindness” toolkit to help families create a culture of kindness—both at home and in their neighborhoods. The toolkit includes a poster, a tip sheet, social media graphics, and an activity calendar filled with ideas on ways families can share kindness during everyday moments.
4. In wake of the growing violence against the Asian community, Elissa Lee shared ways you can help support and protect the Asian Community:
5. Madalena expressed herself with music created her very own song about channeling kindness!
6. Catching Joy donated socks to children in need:
7. And so many of you took care of your mental health and signed the #PleaseStayPledge!
We encourage you to keep the kindness going, to be gentle with yourself, and to be compassionate with others. Learn how to share your kindness story with us here.