To apply, please fill out the application here.
Through their two charitable organizations, Born This Way Foundation and Exploring the Arts Inc., Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett seek to empower young people – providing opportunities for children and teens to thrive as authentic individuals who are compassionate, creative, and bold.
In this spirit, Gaga and Bennett will leverage their 2015 CHEEK TO CHEEK live concert tour to highlight the good works of one exceptional youth-oriented non-profit in several select cities nationwide. Non-profits with programming and local staff in the following cities may apply for consideration:
- Austin, TX (April 23rd, 2015)
- Woodlands, TX (April 24th, 2015)
- Concord, CA (May 28th, 2015)
- Los Angeles, CA (May 30th + 31st, 2015)
- New York, NY (June 19th, 20th, 22nd + 23rd)
- Ravinia Festival – Chicago, IL (June 26th + 27th)
- Atlanta, GA (July 29th)
The selected non-profits will receive:
- A promotional table (and two on site volunteer spots) within the concert venue for the non-profit to showcase their work, share materials, and attract new followers.
- Access to two VIP tickets including backstage Meet + Greet that the non-profit will auction online via CharityBuzz (the auction funds raised will directly benefit the non-profi, less a 20% fee to CharityBuzz).
- Opportunities for local press coverage through the CHEEK TO CHEEK tour’s publicity campaign to “Showcase Local Charities that Empower Our Nation’s Youth.”
- 501c3 Tax-Exempt Non-Profit
- Youth Focused
- Community Based
- Active Social Media Presence
- No Advocacy/Lobbying
Application Submission Deadlines:
- April 7th
for nonprofits in: Austin, TX | Woodlands, TX
- May 1st
for nonprofits in: Concord, CA | Los Angeles, CA
- May 28th
for nonprofits in: New York, NY | Chicago, IL
- July 2nd
for nonprofits in: Atlanta, GA
Click here to apply.